DUST FILTER BAGS, DUST FILTER SOCKS AND DUST FILTER SLEEVES
Filter Bags for dust collection units
DRM manufacture ready-to-install dust filter bags in a range of sizes for new machines or replacement bags for dust collections units.
Our customers use dust filter bags in a wide variety of applications across many industries from food and pharmaceuticals to mining and refining.
DRM dust filter bags are versatile and can be used with different cleaning systems:
- Pulse or Jet Cleaning
- Reverse Air Cleaning
- Shaker Filtration Systems
Our filter bags can be manufactured using a large selection of materials and finishes:
- Polyester, polypropylene, aramid, PPS and homoacrylic AC needlefelts to suit your application and chemical environment
- Variety of treatment and finishes including glazed, liquid repellent and antistatic
- Food safe materials
- Range of open end finishes (plain hems, felt rings, metal rings and snapbands)
We use our expert knowledge to help you choose the ideal fabric for your process to improve:
- Heat and chemical resistance which increases the lifespan of your dust filter bag
- Wear resistance to combat the challenges from abrasion
- Electrical properties to minimise the risk of sparking and explosion
- Cake release which reduces cleaning time
DRM dust filter bags are designed to achieve:
- Minimal pressure drop and reduced energy costs
- High particle retention which increases product yield
- Easy and effective sealing to prevent product loss and decrease emissions
- Minimised fluid holding through chemical treatments
- Increased surface filtration due to advanced materials with small pore size
- Effective resistance to high air velocity vacuum conveying systems
In the past, our customers have requested we produce filter bags for a range of machine brands including DCE, Unimaster, Heaton Green, MikroPul, Airmaster, Intensiv, Simatek and more. With our knowledge and expertise, we can create a product that fits your machine and suits your process needs.
All of our dust filter bags are manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 quality standards and many designs can be created using food grade materials which comply with FDA and EU standards.